COMMENTARY ON: Caughey AB, Sundaram V, Kaimal AJ, Gienger A, Cheng YW, McDonald KM, Shaffer BL, Owens DK, Bravata DM. Systematic review: Elective induction of labor versus expectant management of pregnancy. Ann Intern Med 2009;151:252-263.
IN THE LITERATURE: Elective Induction, Selective Deduction, and Cesarean Section
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 252–256, September 2010
How to Cite
Keirse, M. J. N. C. (2010), IN THE LITERATURE: Elective Induction, Selective Deduction, and Cesarean Section. Birth, 37: 252–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00413.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!