The members of this study group are listed in the Appendix.
Childhood Abuse and Fear of Childbirth—A Population-based Study
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 267–274, December 2010
How to Cite
Lukasse, M., Vangen, S., Øian, P., Kumle, M., Ryding, E. L., Schei, B. and on behalf of the Bidens Study Group (2010), Childhood Abuse and Fear of Childbirth—A Population-based Study. Birth, 37: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00420.x
The Bidens Study was supported by the Daphne II Program to combat violence against children, young people, and women, European Commission for Freedom, Security and Justice, Brussels, Belgium (grant no. JLS/2006/DAP-1/242/W30-CE-0120887/00-87). The first author is supported for her Doctorate by the Norwegian Women’s Public Health Association, Oslo, Norway.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Accepted March 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.