COMMENTARY ON: Wax JR, Lucas FL, Lamont M, Pinette MG, Cartin A, Blackstone J. Maternal and newborn outcomes in planned home birth vs planned hospital births: A meta-analysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:243.e1–243.e8.de Jonge A, van der Goes BY, Ravelli ACJ, Amelink-Verburg MP, Mol BW, Nijhuis JG, Bennebroek Gravenhorst J, Buitendijk SE. Perinatal mortality and morbidity in a nationwide cohort of 529,688 low-risk planned home and hospital births. BJOG 2009;116:1177–1184.
Home Birth: Gone Away, Gone Astray, and Here To Stay
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 341–346, December 2010
How to Cite
Keirse, M. J.N.C. (2010), Home Birth: Gone Away, Gone Astray, and Here To Stay. Birth, 37: 341–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00431.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.