Attitudes of Midwives in Sweden Toward a Woman’s Refusal of an Emergency Cesarean Section or a Cesarean Section on Request
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 71–79, March 2011
How to Cite
Danerek, M., Maršál, K., Cuttini, M., Lingman, G., Nilstun, T. and Dykes, A.-K. (2011), Attitudes of Midwives in Sweden Toward a Woman’s Refusal of an Emergency Cesarean Section or a Cesarean Section on Request. Birth, 38: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00440.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted June 25, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.