This study was funded by the Health Care Sciences Postgraduate School, Karolinska Institutet, and the Center for Health Care Science, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
Antenatal Depressive Symptoms and Preterm Birth: A Prospective Study of a Swedish National Sample
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 10–16, March 2011
How to Cite
Fransson, E., Örtenstrand, A. and Hjelmstedt, A. (2011), Antenatal Depressive Symptoms and Preterm Birth: A Prospective Study of a Swedish National Sample. Birth, 38: 10–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00441.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted February 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.