The study “Infant feeding in the Media: An Analysis of Representation and Influence” was funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (grant no.: R000222785), Swindon, England. The “Looking at Infant Feeding Today” (LIFT) study was funded by the Department of Health, London, England. The views expressed in this publication are those of the present authors and not necessarily those of the Department of Health.
Men and Infant Feeding: Perceptions of Embarrassment, Sexuality, and Social Conduct in White Low-Income British Men
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 61–70, March 2011
How to Cite
Henderson, L., McMillan, B., Green, J. M. and Renfrew, M. J. (2011), Men and Infant Feeding: Perceptions of Embarrassment, Sexuality, and Social Conduct in White Low-Income British Men. Birth, 38: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00442.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted June 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.