The Swedish Inheritance Fund, Stockholm, Sweden, provided financial support for this study.
Swedish Parents’ Experiences of Parenthood and the Need for Support to Siblings When a Baby is Stillborn
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 150–158, June 2011
How to Cite
Avelin, P., Erlandsson, K., Hildingsson, I. and Rådestad, I. (2011), Swedish Parents’ Experiences of Parenthood and the Need for Support to Siblings When a Baby is Stillborn. Birth, 38: 150–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2010.00457.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted October 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!