Commentary: Routine Cesarean Section for Breech: The Unmeasured Cost
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 162–164, June 2011
How to Cite
Kotaska, A. (2011), Commentary: Routine Cesarean Section for Breech: The Unmeasured Cost. Birth, 38: 162–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00468.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- 5Vaginal delivery of breech presentation. SOGC Clinical Practice Guideline No. 226, June 2009. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2009;31(6):557–566., , .
- 6Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. RCOG Green Top Guidelines: The Management of Breech Presentation, Guideline No. 20b. London: Author, 2006.
- 8Province of British Columbia Coroner’s Service. Coroner’s Judgement of Inquiry, Case No. 2005:225:0211. Burnaby, BC, Canada: Author, 2005.
- 9American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Mode of term singleton breech delivery. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 265. Obstet Gynecol 2001;98:1189–1190.
- 10Royal College of Midwives. Nursing and Midwifery Council (Midwives) Rules & Standards. London: Author, 2004. Accessed January 18, 2011. Available at: http://www.nmc-uk.org/Documents/Standards/nmcMidwivesRulesandStandards.pdf.
- 11College of Midwifery of British Columbia. Standards of Practice 2008: Policy for Client Requests Outside Midwifery Standards of Practice and for Termination of Care. Vancouver, BC,, Canada: Author, 2008.