This study was partially funded by a research grant award from the Delta Gamma (Marquette University) chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America.
Affirming Motherhood: Validation and Invalidation in Women’s Perinatal Hospice Narratives
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 256–265, September 2011
How to Cite
Lathrop, A. and VandeVusse, L. (2011), Affirming Motherhood: Validation and Invalidation in Women’s Perinatal Hospice Narratives. Birth, 38: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00478.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted September 15, 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Caregiving in Mothers' Narratives of Perinatal Hospice, Illness, Crisis, & Loss, 2014, 22, 1, 43, ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Social Work's Role in Prenatal Diagnosis and Genetic Services: Current Practice and Future Potential, Australian Social Work, 2013, 1, , ,
- 5Training neonatal staff for the future in neonatal palliative care, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2013, 18, 2, 111, , ,