All authors are members of the Maternity Experiences Study Group of the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System, Public Health Agency of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (http//http://www.publichealth.gc.ca/MES).
The Experience of Pregnancy and Birth with Midwives: Results from the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 207–215, September 2011
How to Cite
O’Brien, B., Chalmers, B., Fell, D., Heaman, M., Darling, E. K. and Herbert, P. (2011), The Experience of Pregnancy and Birth with Midwives: Results from the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey. Birth, 38: 207–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00482.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted November 2, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.