Funding for this study was provided by the Health and Health Services Research Fund, Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Hong Kong SAR (Grant No. 05060721), the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR (Grant No. 10207306), the University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Theme of Public Health, and the School of Nursing, University of Hong Kong.
Impact of Baby-Friendly Hospital Practices on Breastfeeding in Hong Kong
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 238–245, September 2011
How to Cite
Tarrant, M., Wu, K. M., Fong, D. Y. T., Lee, I. L. Y., Wong, E. M. Y., Sham, A., Lam, C. and Dodgson, J. E. (2011), Impact of Baby-Friendly Hospital Practices on Breastfeeding in Hong Kong. Birth, 38: 238–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00483.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted December 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.