This study was supported by grants from the Research and Development Board in Göteborg and Bohuslän, the SU Foundation in Gothenburg, and Baby Bag in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Afterpains: A Comparison Between Active and Expectant Management of the Third Stage of Labor
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 294–301, December 2011
How to Cite
Jangsten, E., Bergh, I., Mattsson, L.-Å., Hellström, A.-L. and Berg, M. (2011), Afterpains: A Comparison Between Active and Expectant Management of the Third Stage of Labor. Birth, 38: 294–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00487.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted February 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.