This research was supported by Cure Kids; the Nurture Foundation for Reproductive Research; and Auckland District Health Board Trust Fund, Auckland, New Zealand.
Maternal Perception of Fetal Activity and Late Stillbirth Risk: Findings from the Auckland Stillbirth Study
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 311–316, December 2011
How to Cite
Stacey, T., Thompson, J. M. D., Mitchell, E. A., Ekeroma, A., Zuccollo, J. and McCowan, L. M. E. (2011), Maternal Perception of Fetal Activity and Late Stillbirth Risk: Findings from the Auckland Stillbirth Study. Birth, 38: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00490.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted January 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!