This study was funded by Women’s Hospitals Australasia and the Australian Capital Territory Health and Medical Research Fund, Canberra. Jane Ford is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Capacity Building Grant, 573122; Christine Roberts is supported by a NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship; and Camille Raynes-Greenow is supported by an NHMRC Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Canberra.
Women’s Experiences of Care and Their Concerns and Needs Following a Significant Primary Postpartum Hemorrhage
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 327–335, December 2011
How to Cite
Thompson, J. F., Ford, J. B., Raynes-Greenow, C. H., Roberts, C. L. and Ellwood, D. A. (2011), Women’s Experiences of Care and Their Concerns and Needs Following a Significant Primary Postpartum Hemorrhage. Birth, 38: 327–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00491.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted February 24, 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Women and their birth partners’ experiences following a primary postpartum haemorrhage: a qualitative study, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2016, 16, 1, , ,
- 3National Partnership for Maternal Safety, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2015, 126, 1, 155, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Midwifery care: A perinatal mental health case scenario, Women and Birth, 2013, 26, 4, e112, ,