This study was funded by Women’s Hospitals Australasia and the Australian Capital Territory Health and Medical Research Fund, Canberra. Jane Ford is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Capacity Building Grant, 573122; Christine Roberts is supported by a NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship; and Camille Raynes-Greenow is supported by an NHMRC Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Canberra.
Women’s Experiences of Care and Their Concerns and Needs Following a Significant Primary Postpartum Hemorrhage
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 327–335, December 2011
How to Cite
Thompson, J. F., Ford, J. B., Raynes-Greenow, C. H., Roberts, C. L. and Ellwood, D. A. (2011), Women’s Experiences of Care and Their Concerns and Needs Following a Significant Primary Postpartum Hemorrhage. Birth, 38: 327–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00491.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted February 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.