This work has been supported by grants from the Norwegian SIDS and Stillbirth Society, Oslo, Norway.
Fetal Movement Counting—Maternal Concern and Experiences: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 10–20, March 2012
How to Cite
Saastad, E., Winje, B. A., Israel, P. and Frøen, J. F. (2012), Fetal Movement Counting—Maternal Concern and Experiences: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Trial. Birth, 39: 10–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00508.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted June 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.