The Maternal Health and Care Research Unit within the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU) is funded by the Department of Health in England. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Health. The original survey was funded by the Department of Health (London, UK), the Care Quality Commission (formerly Healthcare Commission; London, UK), and the NHS Information Centre (London, UK).
Learning the Hard Way: Expectations and Experiences of Infant Feeding Support
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 21–29, March 2012
How to Cite
Redshaw, M. and Henderson, J. (2012), Learning the Hard Way: Expectations and Experiences of Infant Feeding Support. Birth, 39: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00509.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted August 4, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.