See Appendix S1 in the Supporting Information.
Women’s Experiences of Participating in the Early External Cephalic Version 2 Trial
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 30–38, March 2012
How to Cite
Murray-Davis, B., Marion, A., Malott, A., Reitsma, A., Hutton, E. K. and the Early ECV2 Trial Collaborative Group (2012), Women’s Experiences of Participating in the Early External Cephalic Version 2 Trial. Birth, 39: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00510.x
This study was supported by research grants from the Canadian Institute of Health Research, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, the Women’s College Hospital, and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; and the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted June 22, 2011
- 5Evaluation of a decision aid for women with breech presentation at term: A randomized controlled trial. Br J Obstet Gynecol 2007;14(3):325–333., , , et al.
- 6Use of external cephalic version for breech pregnancy and mode of delivery for breech and twin pregnancy. A survey of Canadian practitioners. J Obstet Gynecol Can 2002;24(10):804–810., , .
- 7External cephalic version for breech presentation at term. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 1996 (Issue 1):CD000083., .
- 8The early external cephalic version (ECV) 2 trial: An international multicentre randomised controlled trial of timing of ECV for breech pregnancies. Br J Obstet Gynecol 2011;118(3):1–14., , , et al.
- 9SPSS Inc. SPSS Version 15.0. Chicago, IL: Author, 2006.