The responsibility for the content of this article rests with the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the Institute of Medicine or its committees.
A Qualitative Study of Postpartum Mothers’ Intention to Smoke
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 65–69, March 2012
How to Cite
Von Kohorn, I., Nguyen, S. N., Schulman-Green, D. and Colson, E. R. (2012), A Qualitative Study of Postpartum Mothers’ Intention to Smoke. Birth, 39: 65–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00514.x
This study was funded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (training grant T32HD07094), Rockville, Maryland; and the American Academy of Pediatrics/Flight Attendants’ Medical Research Institute, Fellowship Award, Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States of America.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted September 14, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.