COMMENTARY ON: Wassen MMLH, Zuijlen J, Roumen FJME, Smits LJM, Marcus MA, Nijhuis JG. Early vs late epidural analgesia and the risk of instrumental delivery in nulliparous women. BJOG 2011;118:655–661.
IN THE LITERATURE
The Tyranny of Meta-analysis and the Misuse of Randomized Controlled Trials in Maternity Care
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 80–82, March 2012
How to Cite
Klein, M. C. (2012), The Tyranny of Meta-analysis and the Misuse of Randomized Controlled Trials in Maternity Care. Birth, 39: 80–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2011.00522.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.