Funding for this research was provided by a grant from the Department of Health Sciences, Artesis University College at Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium.
Maternal Position and Other Variables: Effects on Perineal Outcomes in 557 Births
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 115–120, June 2012
How to Cite
Meyvis, I., Van Rompaey, B., Goormans, K., Truijen, S., Lambers, S., Mestdagh, E. and Mistiaen, W. (2012), Maternal Position and Other Variables: Effects on Perineal Outcomes in 557 Births. Birth, 39: 115–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00529.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.