Funding for this publication was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI Grant No. KL2 RR024130), Washington, DC, and from the Amos Medical Faculty Development Award of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Grant No. RWJF-63524), Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America, to Dr Allison Bryant. Dr Aaron Caughey is supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation as a Physician Faculty Scholar (Grant No. RWJF-61535), Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America.
Racial and Ethnic Differences in Indication for Primary Cesarean Delivery at Term: Experience at One U.S. Institution
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 128–134, June 2012
How to Cite
Washington, S., Caughey, A. B., Cheng, Y. W. and Bryant, A. S. (2012), Racial and Ethnic Differences in Indication for Primary Cesarean Delivery at Term: Experience at One U.S. Institution. Birth, 39: 128–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00530.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.