This research was supported in part by a research grant from Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand.
Risk of Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage in Low-Risk Childbearing Women in New Zealand: Exploring the Effect of Place of Birth and Comparing Third Stage Management of Labor
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 98–105, June 2012
How to Cite
Davis, D., Baddock, S., Pairman, S., Hunter, M., Benn, C., Anderson, J., Dixon, L. and Herbison, P. (2012), Risk of Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage in Low-Risk Childbearing Women in New Zealand: Exploring the Effect of Place of Birth and Comparing Third Stage Management of Labor. Birth, 39: 98–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00531.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Otago Polytechnic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.