This study was supported by research grants from the Stockholm County Council, Stockholm, Sweden.
Satisfaction with a Modified Form of In-Hospital Birth Center Care Compared with Standard Maternity Care
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 106–114, June 2012
How to Cite
Tingstig, C., Gottvall, K., Grunewald, C. and Waldenström, U. (2012), Satisfaction with a Modified Form of In-Hospital Birth Center Care Compared with Standard Maternity Care. Birth, 39: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00533.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Stockholm County Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.