The survey was funded in part by the Ministry of Health and was coordinated by INSERM unit U953 in Paris, France, the Department of Statistics of the Ministry of Health Paris, France, and the Maternal and Child Health Services in each French district.
Obstetric Interventions for Low-Risk Pregnant Women in France: Do Maternity Unit Characteristics Make a Difference?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 183–191, September 2012
How to Cite
Coulm, B., Le Ray, C., Lelong, N., Drewniak, N., Zeitlin, J. and Blondel, B. (2012), Obstetric Interventions for Low-Risk Pregnant Women in France: Do Maternity Unit Characteristics Make a Difference?. Birth, 39: 183–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00547.x
The study was financed by a grant from the French Institute for Public Health Research, Paris, France, under the program “Health Services Research 2008.” Bénédicte Coulm was supported by a research grant from the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, Paris, France.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Birthplace in England national prospective cohort study: further analyses to enhance policy and service delivery decision-making for planned place of birth, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2015, 3, 36, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Caseload midwifery compared to standard or private obstetric care for first time mothers in a public teaching hospital in Australia: a cross sectional study of cost and birth outcomes, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2014, 14, 1, 46, , , , , , , ,
- 5Private health care coverage and increased risk of obstetric intervention, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2014, 14, 1, 13, , , , ,
- 6Service configuration, unit characteristics and variation in intervention rates in a national sample of obstetric units in England: an exploratory analysis, BMJ Open, 2014, 4, 5, e005551, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Varying gestational age patterns in cesarean delivery: an international comparison, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2014, 14, 1, 321, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Administration d’ocytocine au cours du travail en France. Résultats de l’enquête nationale périnatale 2010, Journal de Gynécologie Obstétrique et Biologie de la Reproduction, 2013, 42, 7, 662, , , , ,
- 9Burnout in Swedish midwives, Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, 2013, 4, 3, 87, , ,
- 10Faut-il craindre les fermetures et fusions de maternités en France ?, Journal de Gynécologie Obstétrique et Biologie de la Reproduction, 2013, 42, 5, 407, ,