All authors were members of the Maternity Experiences Study Group of the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System, Public Health Agency of Canada.
Rates of Interventions in Labor and Birth across Canada: Findings of the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 203–210, September 2012
How to Cite
Chalmers, B., Kaczorowski, J., O‘Brien, B. and Royle, C. (2012), Rates of Interventions in Labor and Birth across Canada: Findings of the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey. Birth, 39: 203–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00549.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.