Funding for this research was provided by the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory; the Victorian Department of Human Services, Melbourne, Victoria; the South Australian Department of Health, Adelaide, South Australia; and support from the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Women's Experience of Discrimination in Australian Perinatal Care: The Double Disadvantage of Social Adversity and Unequal Care
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 211–220, September 2012
How to Cite
Yelland, J. S., Sutherland, G. A. and Brown, S. J. (2012), Women's Experience of Discrimination in Australian Perinatal Care: The Double Disadvantage of Social Adversity and Unequal Care. Birth, 39: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00550.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Victorian Department of Human Services
- South Australian Department of Health
- Victorian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.