This research was funded by Health Canada, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Ottawa, Ontario, with contributions from Inuulitsivik Health Centre, Puvirinituq, Quebec, and Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The study sponsors had no role in the design of the study, the collection, analysis or interpretation of data, the writing of the report, or the decision to submit the article for publication. The authors’ work was independent of the funders.
Remote Midwifery in Nunavik, Québec, Canada: Outcomes of Perinatal Care for the Inuulitsivik Health Centre, 2000–2007
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 230–237, September 2012
How to Cite
Van Wagner, V., Osepchook, C., Harney, E., Crosbie, C. and Tulugak, M. (2012), Remote Midwifery in Nunavik, Québec, Canada: Outcomes of Perinatal Care for the Inuulitsivik Health Centre, 2000–2007. Birth, 39: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00552.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Health Canada, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.