This research was funded by Health Canada, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Ottawa, Ontario, with contributions from Inuulitsivik Health Centre, Puvirinituq, Quebec, and Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The study sponsors had no role in the design of the study, the collection, analysis or interpretation of data, the writing of the report, or the decision to submit the article for publication. The authors’ work was independent of the funders.
Remote Midwifery in Nunavik, Québec, Canada: Outcomes of Perinatal Care for the Inuulitsivik Health Centre, 2000–2007
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 230–237, September 2012
How to Cite
Van Wagner, V., Osepchook, C., Harney, E., Crosbie, C. and Tulugak, M. (2012), Remote Midwifery in Nunavik, Québec, Canada: Outcomes of Perinatal Care for the Inuulitsivik Health Centre, 2000–2007. Birth, 39: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00552.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Health Canada, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.