Letter from North America: Rapidly Evolving National Maternity Care Landscape in the United States
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors, Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 263–265, September 2012
How to Cite
Sakala, C. (2012), Letter from North America: Rapidly Evolving National Maternity Care Landscape in the United States. Birth, 39: 263–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.2012.00556.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.