Present address: Department of Community Health, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Methodology and Transport Medium for Collection of Helicobacter pylori on a String Test in Remote Locations
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2005
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 630–634, December 2005
How to Cite
Windsor, H. M., Abioye-Kuteyi, E. A. and Marshall, B. J. (2005), Methodology and Transport Medium for Collection of Helicobacter pylori on a String Test in Remote Locations. Helicobacter, 10: 630–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2005.00355.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!