Decreasing Seroprevalence of Helicobacter pylori Infection during 1993–2003 in Guangzhou, Southern China
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 164–169, April 2007
How to Cite
Chen, J., Bu, X. L., Wang, Q. Y., Hu, P. J. and Chen, M. H. (2007), Decreasing Seroprevalence of Helicobacter pylori Infection during 1993–2003 in Guangzhou, Southern China. Helicobacter, 12: 164–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2007.00487.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!