This study was supported by a scientific research grant from the Yokoyama Foundation for Clinical Pharmacology, a grant-in-aid from the Center of Excellence from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and a grant-in-aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (17590470), and a scientific research grant from Japanese Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Evidence that the Degree and Duration of Acid Suppression are Related to Helicobacter pylori Eradication by Triple Therapy
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 317–323, August 2007
How to Cite
Sugimoto, M., Furuta, T., Shirai, N., Kodaira, C., Nishino, M., Ikuma, M., Ishizaki, T. and Hishida, A. (2007), Evidence that the Degree and Duration of Acid Suppression are Related to Helicobacter pylori Eradication by Triple Therapy. Helicobacter, 12: 317–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2007.00508.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!