Funded by: Health Care Insurance Board, the Netherlands; Grant Number: OG-98-22
Eradication of Helicobacter pylori Does Not Reduce the Incidence of Gastroduodenal Ulcers in Patients on Long-term NSAID Treatment: Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 477–485, October 2007
How to Cite
De Leest, H. T.J.I., Steen, K. S.S., Lems, W. F., Bijlsma, J. W.J., Van De Laar, M. A.F.J., Huisman, A. M., Vonkeman, H. E., Houben, H. H.M.L., Kadir, S. W., Kostense, P. J., Van Tulder, M. W., Kuipers, E. J., Boers, M. and Dijkmans, B. A.C. (2007), Eradication of Helicobacter pylori Does Not Reduce the Incidence of Gastroduodenal Ulcers in Patients on Long-term NSAID Treatment: Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Helicobacter, 12: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2007.00543.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!