Neonatal Co-Infection with Helicobacter Species Markedly Accelerates the Development of Inflammation-Associated Colonic Neoplasia in IL-10−/–Mice
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 598–604, December 2007
How to Cite
Hale, L. P., Perera, D., Gottfried, M. R., Maggio-Price, L., Srinivasan, S. and Marchuk, D. (2007), Neonatal Co-Infection with Helicobacter Species Markedly Accelerates the Development of Inflammation-Associated Colonic Neoplasia in IL-10−/–Mice. Helicobacter, 12: 598–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2007.00552.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!