Present address: Department of Pathology, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
The Helicobacter hepaticus hefA Gene is Involved in Resistance to Amoxicillin
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 72–79, February 2009
How to Cite
Belzer, C., Stoof, J., Breijer, S., Kusters, J. G., Kuipers, E. J. and Van Vliet, A. H. M. (2009), The Helicobacter hepaticus hefA Gene is Involved in Resistance to Amoxicillin. Helicobacter, 14: 72–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2009.00661.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!