Letter to the Editor
Helicobacter pylori Infection Might Contribute to Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Progress in Subpopulations With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Barrett's Esophagus
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 402–403, October 2012
How to Cite
Kountouras, J., Chatzopoulos, D., Zavos, C., Polyzos, S. A., Giartza-Taxidou, E., Vardaka, E., Molyvas, E., Kouklakis, G., Tsiaousi, E. and Klonizakis, P. (2012), Helicobacter pylori Infection Might Contribute to Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Progress in Subpopulations With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Barrett's Esophagus. Helicobacter, 17: 402–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5378.2012.00963.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!