The Department Editors encourage the submission of your challenging case studies to Cancer Practice. Your contributions continue to make Multidisciplinary Rounds a valuable resource for the entire oncology team. Send email to email@example.com
Issues in Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomy
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 6–10, January/February 2001
How to Cite
Bucholtz, J. D., Tranin, A. S., Mancino, A. T., Henry-Tillman, R., Westbrook, K. C. and McCarthy, M. C. (2001), Issues in Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomy. Cancer Practice, 9: 6–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-5394.2001.91003.pp.x
Department Editors: Laura J. Hilderley, RN, MS; Ryan R. Iwamoto, RN, CS, MN; and Tish Knobf, RN, PhD.
Queries and contributions for Multidisciplinary Rounds may be sent to the Department Editors at Cancer Practice, American Cancer Society, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!