A Comparative Study of Punch Grafting Followed by Topical Corticosteroid Versus Punch Grafting Followed by PUVA Therapy in Stable Vitiligo
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 49–53, January 2004
How to Cite
Barman, K. D., Khaitan, B. K. and Verma, K. K. (2004), A Comparative Study of Punch Grafting Followed by Topical Corticosteroid Versus Punch Grafting Followed by PUVA Therapy in Stable Vitiligo. Dermatologic Surgery, 30: 49–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2004.30003.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.