Chemotherapy in the Management of Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Organ Transplant Recipients: Theoretical and Practical Considerations
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 4p2, pages 679–686, April 2004
How to Cite
Martinez, J.-C., Otley, C. C., Okuno, S. H., Foote, R. L. and Kasperbauer, J. L. (2004), Chemotherapy in the Management of Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Organ Transplant Recipients: Theoretical and Practical Considerations. Dermatologic Surgery, 30: 679–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2004.30156.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.