Dose-Ranging Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Glabellar Rhytids in Females
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 414–422, April 2005
How to Cite
Carruthers, A., Carruthers, J. and Said, S. (2005), Dose-Ranging Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Glabellar Rhytids in Females. Dermatologic Surgery, 31: 414–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31107
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.