Prospective, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A in Men with Glabellar Rhytids
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1297–1303, October 2005
How to Cite
Carruthers, A. and Carruthers, J. (2005), Prospective, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A in Men with Glabellar Rhytids. Dermatologic Surgery, 31: 1297–1303. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31206
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!