Topical Vitamin C: A Useful Agent for Treating Photoaging and Other Dermatologic Conditions
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages 814–818, July 2005
How to Cite
Farris, P. K. (2005), Topical Vitamin C: A Useful Agent for Treating Photoaging and Other Dermatologic Conditions. Dermatologic Surgery, 31: 814–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31725
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.