All pictures in this article were taken by one of the authors (D.H.) at the Botanical Gardens in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Botanical Extracts Used in the Treatment of Cellulite
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages 866–873, July 2005
How to Cite
Hexsel, D., Orlandi, C. and Zechmeister do Prado, D. (2005), Botanical Extracts Used in the Treatment of Cellulite. Dermatologic Surgery, 31: 866–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31733
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.