Comparative Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Topical Creams for Treating Moderate-to-Severe Glabellar Rhytids
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 184–192, February 2006
How to Cite
BEER, K. R. (2006), Comparative Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Topical Creams for Treating Moderate-to-Severe Glabellar Rhytids. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 184–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32036.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!