Members of the International Committee who agreed with the consensus statement: M Abel, Germany; I Achhammer, France; A Andriessen, the Netherlands; C Belczak, Brazil; D Bender, USA; E Brizzio, Argentina; ER Brouwer, the Netherlands; A Cavezzi, Italy; H Charles, UK; RJ Damstra, the Netherlands; W Doeller, Austria; D Foster, UK; J Hutchinson, UK; J Juge, France; N Kecelj, Slovenia; G Langen, Germany; J Leal Monedero, Spain; V Mattaliano, Italy; U Meyer, Germany; JM Mollard, France; G Mosti, Italy; E Rabe, Germany; AA Ramelet, Switzerland; Ch Rohrer, Austria; J Schuren, Germany; E Serra-Brandao, Portugal; JF Uhl, France; K Van der Wegen, the Netherlands; W Vanscheidt, Germany; and N Velazquez, Spain.
Measurement of Lower Leg Compression In Vivo: Recommendations for the Performance of Measurements of Interface Pressure and Stiffness
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 224–233, February 2006
How to Cite
PARTSCH, H., CLARK, M., BASSEZ, S., BENIGNI, J.-P., BECKER, F., BLAZEK, V., CAPRINI, J., CORNU-THÉNARD, A., HAFNER, J., FLOUR, M., JÜNGER, M., MOFFATT, C. and NEUMANN, M. (2006), Measurement of Lower Leg Compression In Vivo: Recommendations for the Performance of Measurements of Interface Pressure and Stiffness. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 224–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32039.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.