Recurrence Rates and Long-Term Follow-Up After Laser Resurfacing as a Treatment for Widespread Actinic Keratoses in the Face and on the Scalp
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 261–267, February 2006
How to Cite
OSTERTAG, J. U., QUAEDVLIEG, P. J.F., NEUMANN, M. H.A.M. and KREKELS, G. A. (2006), Recurrence Rates and Long-Term Follow-Up After Laser Resurfacing as a Treatment for Widespread Actinic Keratoses in the Face and on the Scalp. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32046.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.