A Novel Technique Using a Rotation Flap for Repairing Adjacent Surgical Defects
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 272–275, February 2006
How to Cite
MCGINNESS, J. L. and PARLETTE, H. L. (2006), A Novel Technique Using a Rotation Flap for Repairing Adjacent Surgical Defects. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 272–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32051.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!