Prospective, Randomized, Blinded Study of a New Wound Closure Film Versus Cutaneous Suture for Surgical Wound Closure
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 676–681, May 2006
How to Cite
KUO, F., LEE, D. and ROGERS, G. S. (2006), Prospective, Randomized, Blinded Study of a New Wound Closure Film Versus Cutaneous Suture for Surgical Wound Closure. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 676–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32140.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.