Vein Imaging: A New Method of Near Infrared Imaging, Where a Processed Image Is Projected onto the Skin for the Enhancement of Vein Treatment
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1031–1038, August 2006
How to Cite
MIYAKE, R. K., ZEMAN, H. D., DUARTE, F. H., KIKUCHI, R., RAMACCIOTTI, E., LOVHOIDEN, G. and VRANCKEN, C. (2006), Vein Imaging: A New Method of Near Infrared Imaging, Where a Processed Image Is Projected onto the Skin for the Enhancement of Vein Treatment. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 1031–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32226.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.